Integrate Shopify Plus with Xero Using BPA Platform
Organisations that sell their products or services online commonly use powerful eCommerce platforms such as Shopify Plus.
Unfortunately, for many businesses, this still requires employees to manually extract their data and re-key it into their business software. Information is also frequently manually extracted from business software, for example, Xero and then re-keyed into the eCommerce web store.
The Downsides of Manual Bi-Directional Data Processing are:
• Extremely time-consuming.
• Highly prone to errors.
Businesses are now turning to solutions which automate the flow of information between their webshop and business software.
So, What are the 4 Most Common eCommerce Integration Scenarios?
- Automatic insertion of eCommerce orders into an accounting solution.
- Automatic transfer of order status, current stock levels and/or images from accounting systems to web store.
- Automatic consignment of an order with a selected courier service(s).
- Automatic synchronisation of customer information between an eCommerce application and a CRM system.
Organisations that are automating these common scenarios are eradicating repetitive data entry and the associated human errors, significantly decreasing dispatch times and cutting operational costs.
Automating the synchronisation of information between business systems and an eCommerce application is an affordable and quick process by utilising drag-and-drop integration tools such as Codeless Platforms’ BPA Platform (business process automation) solution.
What eCommerce Applications Can BPA Platform Integrate?
- Magento integration
- Shopify integration
- PrestaShop integration
- BigCommerce integration
- Amazon Seller Central integration / Amazon FBA Automation
- eBay integration
- PIM eCommerce integration
For more information on how BPA Platform can be used to automate the flow of information between your business systems and applications to streamline your business processes, contact us to arrange a demonstration.
KFA Connect are Codeless Platforms Partners – authorised to sell BPA Platform and have in-depth knowledge of developing integration and process automation using the solution.