Grow your business around trusted software.
Warehouse Management System (WMS)
A Warehouse Management System is an enterprise software application used to automate and streamline tasks such as product inventory, managing and monitoring operational processes.
VisionOne is a single enterprise database which is designed to make your business more efficient allowing optimisation of stock across your organisation, giving you instant visibility of availability, allocation and location-specific stock holding.
VisionOne fully integrates with your existing enterprise packages and can be tailored to meet each company’s individual business demands.
Developed to scale with your business with no imposed restrictions on users or data. VisionOne is backed by trusted software technologies, built on Microsoft SQL Server and .NET, helping facilitate greater integration.
Take control of your supply chain and gain greater visibility of every shipment. VisionOne provides tools to help you manage end to end distribution.
Track orders from Pick to Pack and then dispatch in real-time. Integrate with your preferred logistics partner for customer order tracking.
Product Information Management (PIM)
Centralising your product details in one easy to use system. VisionOne will save you time and money, users will instantly know where to find key information and where to update details across all your business platforms.
- Multi-lingual product descriptions support dynamic content.
- Normal, Bill of Materials (BOM), assembled items, virtual kits and sub-components give flexibility & accuracy of stock items.
- Materials Resource Planning (MRP).
- Multi-level categorisation and user-defined fields.
Stock Control & Warehouse Management
VisionOne offers unique facilities giving you a simple view of your business assets.
VisionOne will increase your warehouse efficiency, productivity levels and even staff morale as they use an intuitive and friendly system.
VisionOne can manage an inventory from a few hundred products to hundreds of thousands. Industry standard stock rotation is catered for by VisionOne, cost prices are automatically updated according to the pricing methodology.
- Picking & packing process using barcode scanners and iPads.
- Perpetual Inventory (PI) audit module.
- Stock levels are updated in real-time and adjust pick routes accordingly.
- Optimised pick routes.
- Automated bin replenishment reports and priority location refills.
- Stock adjustments, damaged and quarantined stock items can be actioned instantly.
- Multiple barcodes, supplier & customer alternative products.
- “Go Live” dates manage when products become available.
- Waste packaging for export customers.
- Multi-location & off-site storage.
- Container and shipment modules.
- 3PL integration.
- Warehouse configuration options include floors, rows, shelf and bins.
- On-the-fly stock takes.
Making the goods in process simple and seamless VisionOne offers quarantine functionality, prompts the user to best location per product and automatically updates free stock as it becomes available. This gives your organisation the advantage of just in time ordering, improved stock turn and greater customer satisfaction as they get more of their order fulfilled.
Reporting & Analysis
VisionOne provides the information needed to make real-time, informed and strategic business decisions. Get up-to-date inventory numbers and sales margins with real-time updates to your existing accounting solution.
VisionOne removes the need to understand complex and costly Business Intelligence technologies.
VisionOne includes ABC stock analysis, Intrastat reporting, multiple movement types and limitless stock history.
VisionOne integrates seamlessly with accounts solutions such as Sage, Xero, Access and others.
Get in touch
Want to learn more about VisionOne? Get in touch with our team today.