Enhanced integration coming soon…
Order & Out is KFA’s simple, easy to use solution for companies who are struggling to manage their B2B orders, customer communications and stock.
The integration to include customers and invoicing is already complete and in action and we have been busy bees recently, working on further developing the Xero integration to also include products!
Order & Out will be launching the updated integration for Xero over the Summer.
Managing your business using spreadsheets?
Having to keep track of your stock manually?
Have no idea what you are running low on, or holding a surplus of?
Struggling to keep your customers in the loop?
With ever-increasing pressure on businesses to react faster to their customers’ needs and manage orders effectively we have put together:
10 reasons why Order & Out and Xero could be a winning combination for your business.
- Coming Soon! Product integration (in addition to customer/invoice integration) – due to launch Summer 2017!
- Gives you the ability to raise invoices from within Order & Out, so they are ready to send to your customers.
- Allows your business to be open 24/7 as your customers can place orders day and night in Order & Out.
- Order & Out will track your stock levels and will give you instant access to the information you need to run your business… at your fingertips.
- Automatically synchronises your customers and product details – so eliminates the need for duplication of effort.
- Order & Out manages customer communications with automated emails (hopefully reducing the amount the phone rings too!)
- Gives you the ability to run reports on products/customers for your orders on either Xero or Order & Out.
- Designed with growing businesses in mind, can help take you to the next level.
- Order & Out also integrates with selected 3rd party logistics providers – making it even easier to manage your orders.
- You can access all the features on a FREE 30-day trial of Order & Out to see for yourself how much time it will save you!
For more information or to sign up for a 30-day FREE trial of Order & Out we would love to hear from you – click here.